If you set about making music seriously, you do more than simply choosing a hobby for yourself. Conceiving a moment, communicating it to the audience, living together with them – the composition of a new song can mean all that.
At the age of 16, when I was making my first attempts, I didn’t know exactly where I was going, but by time I could see things more and more clearly; I am made full by forging coherent measures of my energy and thoughts.
Year 2010 has given me the final evidence of it. I can rank myself among the luckier ones on the basis of my career up to now, but my musical life has been given a new direction this year. After a short break, now my objective is to get back into public awareness, but this time without a stop…
I can see my real way in the total utilization of the possibilities offered by electronic music. To gradually consummate sprung and tender rhythms, complicated and simple tunes, to build them upon each other to the top and back so that newer heights could be gained…
There are no borders set by styles, no limitations defined by musical instruments; there is only the dynamism with overwhelming force, as the heat of the moment brings it…
Some important facts about me which are worth mentioning:
- I was born in 1985, in Sopron, Hungary
- establishing dynamixection with my dj friend (technicLEGO) meant an important stage of my musical career
- I had the luck to work in the company of well-known djs such as Andro, Budai, Coyote, Dandy, Invoice, Mattan, Monique, Newl, Sigee, Szeifert
- in 2008 I made a contract with the ProLoop Records for one album which contained three of my songs: NC20, NOTE35, NOTE34
- the year 2010 has given me an impetus which has found shape in new music such as the “Think Again” or the ‘Like my way”
and I made a contract with May Recordings in 2011
- 2012 … it’s the year when we will have a lot of parties together